- Authored Flyer with Career Services on Importance of Studying Foreign Language
View Flyer (PDF)
- Women and Gender Studies Internship with Women’s Funding Alliance, Seattle
Developed internship and served as academic adviser for Seattle University Senior, Christopher Waterbury.
- American Association of University Professors Chapter, Seattle University
- Seattle University College of Arts and Sciences Faculty and Staff Assembly Committee,
NTT member, 2013-14.
- Seattle University College of Arts and Sciences Faculty and Staff Assembly Committee
VP, NTT member, 2012-13.
- Women and Gender Studies
Advisory board member, 2012-present.
- Annual “Thé des étudiants,” l’Alliance française.
Invited to speak to Washington State high school students and their French teachers about continuing their study of French. The event honored winners in the national French grammar competition, le Grand Concours. It was sponsored by the Consul Honoraire de France à Seattle.
- CAS Dean’s Task Force on Shared Governance
NTT member, 2012-present.
- Non-Tenure Track Subcommittee
- Departmental Honors Second Reader
English, director Charles Tung, Spring, 2013.
- Naef Scholarship Reviewer
College of Arts and Sciences, April, 2013.
- University Core Curriculum Implementation
Liaison from Modern Languages and Cultures, 2011-2012.
- Graduating Senior Night
Mentor for French major, Spring 2012.
- Xavier Global House
Volunteer for French activities, 2007-2012.
- Honors Thesis Consultant
French, Director Paul Milan, 2011.
- Faculty Adviser
French Club, 2010-2011.
- Current Events
French table, 2008-2010.
University of Washington
- Master’s Exam Committee Member
19th-Century Section, 2010.
- Master’s Exam Committee
18th-Century Section, 2010.
- Graduate School Huckabay Teaching Fellowship
Faculty Mentor, 2009.
- “Preparing for the Profession” Program for Graduate Students
Developed and Co-Lead with Susan Gaylard, 2006-2007.
- Doctoral Language Proficiency Exam
Director, French, 2006.
- Undergraduate Curriculum Committee
French and Italian, 2006.
- Director, Master’s Thesis
“La Pénétration dans les Lettres Persanes de Montesquieu,” 2005.
- Dean’s Committee on Graduate Recruitment
Arts and Sciences Representative, 2000.
- Graduate Student Departmental Representative
French and Italian Department, 1999-2000.